Wednesday 28 June 2017

Sola en Barcelona: part seven.

The first thing to be done after visiting the Sagrada Familia, was getting some food. I went to a place called "Caravelle" as it was recommended in my city guide. I had eggs benedict for brunch and, it was so good! I'd had the same meal in another place the day before, but Caravelle definitely served the better tasting version!

In the afternoon I searched for Sant Pau del Camp: the oldest church in Barcelona. I was welcomed by an elderly lady, I think she was a nun. She said a visit cost three euros, and she gave me an information leaflet of the church. I like this place a lot! It's authentic, small, and quiet, and barely any tourists go there. It doesn't have the grandeur of more famous buildings, but it is truly a sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment