Thursday 22 June 2017

Sola en Barcelona: part one.

A while back, I decided I wanted to take a trip this spring. I went to a city that I've been wanting to visit for years: Barcelona. And I did it all by myself. Some people think it's weird that I went alone, and instead of wishing for me to have a good time, everyone said "be careful over there!"
So last Wednesday was the day I'd been looking forward to. I got up very early, spent half the day travelling toward my destination, and the other half wandering the city. I got lost a fair few times, but it didn't matter since all I wanted was to see with my own eyes a place I'd never seen before.

This picture was taken in Parc de la Ciutadella. The park is famous for its beautiful fountain, but this here was worth seeing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment