Sunday 27 September 2015

A magical birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday, and what better place to spend it than Disneyland? Well, Story -a Belgian magazine- organised a trip to Disneyland for their 40th anniversary. On my birthday! So my sister G. and I got up early. Apart from enjoying the amazing atmosphere and a few more attractions, we had our first time ever ride in the Space Mountain and we saw the Disney Dreams show at night!

The magazine also brought 40 Flemish celebrities to Disneyland for a meet and greet/signing session at Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet. My sister wanted to go there too, so we had to queue for a very long time for this. As the wait was so long, we didn't go and see all of them, but we did get to meet Mickey and Minnie during the queueing, which made all this waiting worth the while for me!

So yes, I had a pretty darn good birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment